Adventure on the BC / Alaska Border
This is not your regular Canadian heli-skiing. This is big wild northern British Columbia and compared to southern BC with all of its heli-ski operations sandwiched together; it’s like a different country.
Your adventure starts in Stewart, British Columbia - an old gold rush town on the border with Alaska where the bears outnumber people and 25 metres of snow falls each year. This is a raw, rugged experience where the focus is on the quality of the skiing not the fancy extras.
On the morning of day four something a little different happens. As normal you get changed into ski gear and fly out by helicopter but this time you are on a one way trip, skiing and flying 100 kilometres through some of the wildest ski terrain imaginable – through pristine forests and virgin slopes that may never have seen a ski track before. As the sun is going down and the legs are becoming weary you arrive at Bell 2 Lodge where warm glowing fires await.
Salomon Freeski TV Visits The Last Frontier
|10 Days||9 Days||7 Days|
|Jan 24 - Feb 3||CA$ 16,600||-||-|
|Feb 7 - 17||CA$ 18,100||-||-|
|Mar 21 - 31||CA$ 18,100||-||-|
|Apr 4 -14||CA$ 16,600||-||-|
|Jan 15 - 24||-||CA$ 15,200||-|
|Jan 29 - Feb 7||-||CA$ 16,600||-|
|Feb 3 - 12||-||CA$ 16,600||-|
|Mar 17 -26||-||CA$ 16,600||-|
|Mar 24 - Apr 4||-||CA$ 16,600||-|
|Mar 31 - Apr 9||-||CA$ 15,200||-|
|Jan 20 - 27||-||-||CA$ 12,500|
|Feb 3 - 10||-||-||CA$ 13,700|
|Feb 17 - 24||-||-||CA$ 13,700|
|Mar 3 -10||-||-||CA$ 13,700|
|Mar 17 - 24||-||-||CA$ 13,700|
|Mar 31 - Apr 7||-||-||CA$ 12,500|
- Four nights at Bell 2 Lodge and three nights at Ripley Creek Inn. OR four nights at Ripley Creek Inn and three nights at Bell 2 Lodge.
- Only two groups of five guests per helicopter.
- 30,500 vertical metres (100,000 feet) of guaranteed heli-skiing.
- All meals while at the two lodges.
- Guide service.
- Use of powder skis & all lodge facilities.
- Return airport ground transfers to Bell 2 Lodge / Ripley Creek Inn.
- Use of safety equipment including: avalanche transceiver and avalanche airbag