- Base elevation: 270 m
- Highest landing: 1308 m
- Av. runs per day: 5
- Av. length of run: 900 m
- Group size: 10 (ski in groups of 3)
- Groups per helicopter: 3 + 1 guide
- Season: End of December to beginning of March
- Terrain: Spaced out trees, average 30 degree slope
- International flight: Sapporo
Culture & Snow
Skiing in Japan is a truly unique experience with its traditional and spiritual culture combined with modern resorts and outstanding powder snow.
The Best Tree Skiing in The World
With perfectly spaced out trees allowing you to effortlessly float through the powder snow, the tree skiing in Japan is one of the best tree skiing in the world.
Visit the local sushi-ya (sushi bars) while watching the "sushi samurai" in action. Enjoy slices of freshly cut tuna and octopus accompanied with a glass of local nihonshu (rice wine).
Relax in one of the many natural hot springs (Onzens) situated all over the area.