- Base elevation: 500 m
- Highest landing: 2,100 m
- Av. runs per day: 7- 8
- Av. length of run: 750 m
- Longest run: 1450 m
- Group size: 4-5
- Groups per helicopter: 1-2
- Season: Beginning of March to end of May
- Terrain: High alpine terrain
- International flight: Stockholm, Oslo or Copenhagen
- Domestic flight: Kiruna or Narvik/Evenes (Norway)
Pristine Arctic Wilderness
Access to 5,000 km2 of pristine Arctic wilderness including the possibility to ski from the summit of Sweden's highest mountain - Kebnekaise (2,106 metres).
Ski Under The Midnight Sun
Due to its northerly latitude good snow conditions persist well into the spring months and by the end of May there are almost 24 hours of daylight.
Ease of Access
With direct flights to Sweden's north from Denmark, Norway and Sweden Riksgränsen is incredbibly accessible for somewhere so remote.